Hanoi Meracus Hotel 1 package tour 4 days / 3 nights
Hanoi Meracus Hotel 1 package tour 4 days / 3 nights, Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel will pick up you at Noi Bai Airport then transfer to Hanoi city for Hanoi 2 night Stay Overnight at Meracus Hotel & 2 days and 1 night stay on Swan Cruise to explore the natural wonder of Halong bay.
Day 1: Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, then transfer to Hanoi City Center (L)
- Hanoi tours – Impress Travel will welcome you at Noi Bai airport, then transfer to Hanoi city center for Meracus Hotel – Check in ( After noon: 12.00)
- Have a lunch at local vietnamese restaurant
- Hanoi 1/2 day city tour in the afternoon:
Visiting the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam and the place dedicated to Confucius.
The next move is to the West Lake and to pay a visit to Quan Thanh Temple & the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc.
Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi), visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Ma May ancient house.
The next discovery is the old quarter which we visit by Green Car (or cyclo ride), Visitors will sit on the cyclo or electric car to visit the old quarter ( Streets to streets)
The cyclo will drop you off at Giang Egg Coffee where you may try the special coffee of Hanoi,.
We drop you off at the hotel,
- Your sweet night to stay in Meracus Hotel
Meracus Hotel 1 is opened in October 2011 at 11 Hang Dzau (Hàng Dầu) street – the famous shoe-shopping street in Old Quarter Hanoi. Meracus Hotel 2 is opened after about one year later at 32 Hang Trong street in February 2013. Located in premier positions, our Hotels offer the most convenient places for our distinguished guests to explore, to feel the true life of the over-1000-year-old beautiful city featured by the historic places, the Old Quarter and the heart of Vietnam – the Hoan Kiem Lake – or to visit most of the Hanoi’s attractions. With aim to maximize your relaxation, we take the greatest care in every tiniest detail to ensure your stay in Meracus Hotels being a truly unique experience. Our Hotels are designed simply but with exquisite taste and equipped with all of the facilities and services you may wish during your stay. Both are run by teams of young staff and management who are friendly but professional and will be pleasure to be any of guests’ assistance.
Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay and stay on Swan Cruise Halong Bay (B,L)
" HON GAI HARBOR - BAI TU LONG BAY - CONG DO - CAP LA ISLAND - TRA SAN"
- 08.00 – 8:30: The Swan shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel and head to the Northeast of Vietnam
- 12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transfer by tender to Swan Cruise.
- 12.45: Enjoy a welcome drink, listen to briefing about safety on board and activities included in the itinerary then check in to your cabin.
- 13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the cove of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15.00: Arrive at Cap La Island the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the Karst Mountains and enjoy breathtaking nature, and go swimming or relaxing.
- 17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy the Sunset party while our cruise sails on to the overnight anchorage.
- 19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
- 20.30: Free time for joining games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
- Overnight onboard with Swan Cruise.
Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B,L)
"TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR - HANOI"
- 06.30: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
- 07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style or alternatively, with Vietnamese traditional food
- 08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. Our guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
- 09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
- Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
- 10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
- 11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
- 12.30: Farewell to Halong Bay then return to Hanoi
- 17.30: End of service.
- Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice
Day 4: Hanoi Departure
- Good morning Hanoi and enjoy breakfast at Meracus Hotel
- Transfer to Noi Bai airport for flying out
|CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE