1/2 day tour in the afternoon to explore Hanoi city
Hanoi tour in the afternoon: Half day (14.00 – 18.00). With 4 hours (from 14:00 PM to 18:00 PM) in the afternoon, Impress Travel – Hanoi tours will let you know about the most attractive visiting places in Hanoi city.
- Impress Travel – Hanoi tours team will pick you up at 14.00 PM then explore Hanoi city in the afternoon.
- Visiting the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam and the place dedicated to Confucius.
- The next move is to the West Lake and to pay a visit to Quan Thanh Temple & the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc.
- Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi), visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Ma May ancient house.
- The next discovery is the old quarter which we visit by Green Car (or cyclo ride), Visitors will sit on the cyclo or electric car to visit the old quarter ( Streets to streets)
- The cyclo will drop you off at Giang Egg Coffee where you may try the special coffee of Hanoi,.
- We drop you off at the hotel, and then the afternoon Hanoi tour will end here.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE