Hanoi Au Co Luxury Tour: 4 days
Hanoi Au Co Luxury Tour: 5 days/4 night. Pick up at Noi Bai airport then transfer to Hanoi for Hanoi tours’s exploreation with the most attrative places such as Temple of literature, Ethology Museum, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter, stay at the most luxurious hotel – Legend Sofitel Hotel, the next discovery by traveling to Halong Bay by seaplane and stay overnight on Au Co Cruise.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi Charming Capital by Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel Team,
- We will be in the aiport to show your name sign to find out you then transfer you to Hanoi city center
- Check in Legend Sofitel Hotel
- Visit Hanoi temple of literature then ride cyclo to explore the old quarter
- Enjoy the traditional water puppet show
- Free time to explore Hanoi at night by you.
Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay by Seaplane and discover Halong bay & Lan Ha Bay by Au Co Luxury Cruise
- Pick up at your hotel then transfer to Noi Bai airport, take Seaplane flys to Halong Bay
- 15 minnutes to explore Halong bay by Seaplane to admire the overlook Halong Bay’s view from Seaplane.
- The first day of your cruise provides an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away.
- Depart from Tuan Chau, meet the on board team and receive a safety briefing. Acquaint yourself with the five elements cuisine with lunch on board, while The Au Co cruises leisurely towards to Vung Ha area. Enjoy your time at Vung Ha Beach for swimming in the emerald waters and other recreational activities on the beach.
- Back to The Au Co to join a Cooking demonstration then enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free”: Beer, House wine (by the glass), Soft drinks, Long drinks, Cocktails…
- Savour our five elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. After that, you could relax with a drink at Lan Ha bar or enjoy squid fishing from the main deck with crew members.
- The boat will anchor for the night in a peaceful location.
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG BAY, LAN HA BAY and CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D)
- Start the day with Tai Chi – physical movements designed for relaxation, balanceand health – on the sundeck of the boat while enjoying the panorama.
- After breakfast on board, visit the Vung Vieng by rowing traditional bamboo boats for about an 01 hour.
- hen, come back to the boad and take a tour of the Captain’s Bridge and the Engine Room. After that, savour a delicious lunch in the Halong Restaurant while the ship cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island for a guided biking or hiking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co Organic Farm. Another option for visiting the island and the organic farm is to use the electric cart service available (at a bit of extra cost). After that, kayak and swim in Viet Hai Lagoon.
- Back to The Au Co to enjoy an extended Happy Hour for two hours (drinks at half-price). Try the barbeque buffet in the restaurant while the boat is at anchor.
- The day ends with a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing on the deck.
- Last but not least for the day, join our kitchen staff for a fun fruit carving sessions.
DAY 4: HALONG BAY (B)
- Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breath-taking seascape. Halong Bay is also attractive for beautiful beaches on the small islands. Awake early and join the Tai Chi session on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely in Halong Bay.
- After breakfast, take a short guided tour to visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave – one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. Then, go back onboard to prepare for check out: your bags must be put in the corridor. You can also join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony. Finally, the ship disembarks in Tuan Chau and return to Hanoi by shuttle bus/private car.
- Please click here to select your preferred package tours to Halong Bay and the Gulf of Tonkin or send us your inquiries to [email protected]
Day 5: Hanoi departure.
- Good morning Hanoi then Hanoi city’s exploration by yourself.
- Transfer to Noi Bai aiport for flight back home or the next trip to Central and South of Vietnam.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE