Small Group tour to Hanoi Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days
DAY 1 (18th May 2019): HANOI ARRIVAL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR (-/ L/ -)
DAY 2 (19th May 2019): HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC CAVES FULL DAY TOUR (B/ L/) – group tour
DAY 3 (20th May 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/ L/ D) – group tour
DAY 4 (21st May 2019): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/ L/) – group tour
DAY 5 (22nd May 2019): HANOI – DEPARTURE (B/ -/ -)
DAY 1 (18th May 2019) – HANOI ARRIVAL (-/ D/ -)
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city, (official check in time is after 14:00).
- Lunch at the restaurant.
- HANOI CITY TOUR in the AFTERNOON: Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15June – 15August, we can still view from the outside the building ), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace ( view from outside ), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- After dinner, he will transfer you to your hotel in Hanoi center to free and easy time in the evening in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Stay overnight in Hanoi
Inclusions: Private A/C Transfer, lunch, hotel in Hanoi, entrance fee, English tour guide
DAY 2 (19th May): HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC CAVES FULL DAY TOUR ( B/ L/ – )
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip end!
Day inclusion: transfer, chosen experienced driver, Outstanding English speaking guideAll entrance feesLunch – Vietnamese Cuisine at Tam Coc Nature Eco LodgeAll sightseeing tickets.Good bike with gears 02 bottles of Mineral waterServices charges and government tax.Rowing boat to visit Tam Coc One conical hat as souvenirDemonstration of teaching to learn how to write, speak Vietnamese, and catch fish, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 3 (20th May 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( B/ L/ D )
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- 07:30 am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay ( notice: pickup time can be abit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment ).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board ( depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusions: shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin ( 2 persons share 1 cabin )
DAY 4 (21st May 2019): HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B/ L/ – )
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the cruise
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pickup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusions: breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus
DAY 5 (22nd May 2019): HANOI – DEPARTURE (B/ -/ – )
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Enjoy your free and easy time before being picked up and transferred to Hanoi Airport for Departure The end of tour, thank you and See you again!
Day Inclusions: private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel –check out at 12:00 mid-noon
GROUP SIZE OF 10 ADULTS
TOTAL PRICE: 235 USD * 10 ADULTS = 2350 USD
TOUR INCLUSIONs & TOUR EXCLUSIONs:
What’s included in this trip
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary o Shuttle bus round trip to Hanoi – Ha Long Bay; ( private land transfer available on request )
- 2 day 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN ( 2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request ), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay ( for 3 star tour package only ) o Hotel in Hanoi o Boat trip to Tam Coc Caves o Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- English- speaking guides as specified ( Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request ) o Entrance fees o Mineral water ( 2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour )
What’s excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance o Visa for Vietnam o Airport taxes o All meals not mentioned
- Kayaking in Halong bay for the 4 star tour package ( available on request at reception on board ) o Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have o Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check-out ( Notice: official hotel check in is at 14:00, official hotel check out time is 12:00 midnoon )
3 STAR HOTELS & CRUISE IN HALONG BAY SELECTED
|Destination ||Hotel Category ||HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE |
|Hanoi ||3 STAR ||ERA HANOI HOTEL OR SIMILAR |
|Halong bay ||3 STAR ||SWAN HALONG BAY CRUISE |
Notice: The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
Welcome to Vietnam, xin chào & cảm ơn !
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey !
HANOI TOURS – BOOKING CENTER