Quotation for 1 day Hanoi city tour (muslim tour)
Hanoi City Full Day
- 08:00am, pick up at hotel, the sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s fishpond, House on stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – the founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam for hundreds of years where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake?
- Watching water puppet show performance.
- 01 hour Cyclo tour in central Hanoi’s old quarter (Cyclo is kind of a 3-wheel bicycle, where you will sit in the front soft chair with shelter, and a local person will in in the back and paddle the 3wheel bike and slowly take you around for sightseeing and taking photographs)
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch, Cyclo tour & water puppet tickets, entrance fee.
Group 02 pax: 70 USD per person
Group 03 pax: 60 USD per person
HANOI TOURS – BOOKING CENTER