La Vela Halong Bay Cruise package 5 days / 4 days
Hanoi tours – Impress Travel offers 5 days tours to Hanoi and Halong Bay. The tour package includes all transfers. English speaking tour guide, good hotel in Hanoi and a memorable trip in Halong bay. One day to visit Hanoi City tour and 2 days / 1 night of Halong bay. The Hanoi city tour spends a full day visitingt Ho Chi Minh President Mausoleum Complex, Tran Quoc pagoda and Bat Trang pottery village, Vietnam Ethology Museum, Temple of literature, Hoan Kiem Lake plus a Cyclo tour around the old quarter and then watching an amazing water puppet show. In Halong bay, we travel and stay with Le Va La Cruise Halong bay. This is new four star, deluxe cruise in Halong bay to discover this natural wonder of the world. A highlight of this tour is our visit to explore Sung Sot Marvelous Cave. The cruise there will pass through magnificent scenery with thousands of limestone islands and islets, You can spend time relaxing on the open-air sundeck to observe the sunset and sunrise and participate in the demonstration cooking class on the deck – to learn to make the traditional cuisine in Vietnam such as spring rolls. The second day of the tour we will cruise to Ti Titop’ a large island where you can take part in interesting activities around the island such as swimming, kayaking and climbing up the concrete stairway to the top of the island for magnificent panoramic views of Halong bay.
Day 1: Welcome to Noi Bai airport then transfer to Hanoi City
- Impress Travel – Hanoi Tours Team will be standing by at Noi Bai airport with your name sign to welcome you to Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Private transfer taking you to Hanoi City center to check-in to your hotel.
- We will check into the light hotel or a hotel of equal quality
- Free time to relax and explore Hanoi city at night.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B,L)
- Good morning Hanoi, the hotel is nearby Hoan Kiem lake where you can walk or exercise in the early morning, as do many vietnamese. Great way to explore the daily life of Hanoians starting their day.
- Enjoy the buffet breakfast at the light hotel.
- Hanoi tours Team will pick up you from hotel then leave the hotel at 8:a.m. and visit Ho Chi Minh president mausoleum complex including Ho Chi Minh City’s stilt houses, the presidential palace and one pillar pagoda.
- Moving on we visit one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi – Tran Quoc Pagoda; located by the side of our amazing West Lake.
- Hop in the car and travel into the outskirts of Hanoi to visit Bat Trang ceramic pottery village (12 km from Tran Quoc)
- Return to Hanoi city center for a Vietnamese lunch
- After lunch, we will visit the most amazing museum; the Ethnology museum where you will learn about the cultures of the 54, identified, groups of ethnic people throughout the country. The objects shown indoors and outdoors make for some interesting stories about Vietnam’s culture and people.
- Moving back from Hanoi city center to visit the first university of Hanoi. The well known temple of literature, being as considered the first cradle of education in Vietnam and teaching the theory of Confucianism.
- Our last sightseeing is to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple reputed to be the heart of Hanoi city. Here we can talk about the deep-rooted culture and history of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Continue with a trip by Cyclo, which is the traditional means of transportation in Hanoi since the beginning of the 20th Century. You will experience sitting back in the cyclo and passing around the famous old quarter.
- To close the Hanoi day tour with a visit to the water puppet show lasting about 1 hour before returning to the hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi to Halong bay and stay with La Vela Cruise Halong Bay (B,L)
- Impress Travel Team – Halong Tours will pick you up at your hotel then leave Hanoi for Halong bay on a 3.5 to 4 hour drive to Halong bay and Tuan Chau island to board the La Vela Cruise Halong Bay.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to La Vela Cruise
- 12.30: Welcome drink and cruise briefing, safety instructions and cabin check-ins. Your fabulous Halong excursion commences
- 13.30 – 14.30: Enjoy the buffet lunch onboard while the cruise sails through magnificent scenery of this World Heritage Site
- 15.00 – 16.00: Explore Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
- 16.00 – 16.45: Back to the vessel and continue sailing. Enjoy your relaxing time aboard, among the magnificence of the Heritage Site. A wide range of fine wine or spirits are served in the open-air bar on the sundeck.
- 17.30: Participate in La Vela cooking class under the attentive instruction of our top chef, to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
- 19.30: Time for dinner and evening entertainments: bar, spa, squid fishing and more on your overnight cruise
Day 4: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B,L)
- 6.30: Wake up early to enjoy the stunning sunrise over the Bay. Begin a new day with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck
- 7.00 – 7.30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries will be served onboard
- 7.30 – 8.30: Relax or Visit Titop Island. You can take part in an array of exciting activities: swimming, kayaking, trekking…
- 8.30: Passengers enjoy Vietnamese breakfast while the cruise passes by other beautiful parts of the Bay.
- 10.30: Check out & back to the Tourist Wharf
- 10.30 – 12.00: Set lunch served at 1958 Restaurant on Tuan Chau Island (Applied ONLY for guests booking shuttle bus of La Vela Cruises)
- 12.30: Shuttle bus pick up and back to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi departure (B)
- Good morning hanoi, Vietnam
- Time for relaxing and breakfasting at the hotel. more free time to explore Hanoi and may be do some shopping around the old quarter, nearby the hotel.
- Time to verify your fight timetable, Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel Team will punctually come by your hotel to transfer you to Noi Bai airport for your flight out..
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE