Hanoi Intercontinental West Lake & Halong Bay Package Tour: 4 days
Impress Travel – Hanoi tours will welcome you at Noi Bai airport then transfer to Hanoi Intercontinental West Lake where you will stay for 2 night – Five Star Hotel in Hanoi nearby the west lake. Amazing 1/2 day city tour to explore the highpoints of the most beautiful landscapes in Hanoi then 2 days and 1 night for Halong bay’s exploration on Athena Cruise Halong bay.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi then Hanoi city tour and stay over night five star hotel – Intercontinental Hanoi West Lake.
- Impress Travel – Hanoi Tours Team will pick you up at Noi Bai Airport then transfer to Hanoi for check in Intercontinental Hanoi Hotel then have a lunch.
- After lunch, we will have a half day city tour to visit Temple of literature, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple and the old quarter of Hanoi by cyclo
- Have a watching water puppet show
- Enjoy your stay – five star hotel – Intercontinental West Lake Hanoi: The InterContinental® Hanoi Westlake is located on the peaceful waters of the largest lake in the city and is adjacent to the famous 800-year-old Golden Lotus (Kim Lien) Pagoda. Ideally situated just minutes from the Old Quarter, the hotel offers a welcome haven from the bustling city centre. With the combined comforts of the ever-tranquil West Lake, spacious accommodation, luxurious facilities and attentive Vietnamese hospitality, guests will soon discover that the InterContinental® Hanoi Westlake is the perfect place to stay, whether travelling for the purposes of business or leisure. Blending Vietnamese grace with understated service and In-the-Know knowledge, Intercontinental® Hanoi Westlake turns a visit to the City of Peace into an unforgettable experience.
Day 2: Hanoi – Athena Cruise Halong bay (B,L)
Athena Cruise Halong bay’s oveview: Ha Long Bay is one of the natural wonders of the world and currently the top destination to visit in Vietnam. The UNESCO site, once untouched for thousands of years, is now more popular than ever. Our route from Ha Long Bay to Bai Tu Long Bay offers the same breathtaking ocean scenery and legendary Karst rock formations without the same amount of vessels or people. The stylish and world-class Athena Cruise is less crowded both the boat and in the water due to our unique and less-traveled route.
Our ship is state-of-the-art. The modern and luxurious design will make you feel like you have been invited aboard the pleasure cruise of a movie-star. We have a top-notch wine list and offer a wide variety of liquors, beers, cocktails, coffee, tea, and fresh-made juice. On the Athena Cruise you will receive VIP treatment in our luxurious accommodations while cruising through one of the most extraordinary landscapes Vietnam has to offer. The Athena Cruise is a perfect choice for any special moment such as a honeymoon, anniversary, business meeting, company retreat, family outing, or romantic getaway. Let us make your dream-trip a reality and give you the adventure you desire.
The Athena Cruise is the brand new five-star luxury cruise vessel in Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay. Built in 2016, the Athena Cruise made her maiden voyage on July 1st, 2017. The ship has 3 decks: a lower deck with reception, cabins, and boarding area, a middle deck with cabins, an indoor restaurant and bar, and a rooftop sundeck with open bar, coffee lounge, spa and sauna. On board the Athena Cruise there are 21 high-end cabins with 5 different styles available to custom-tailor your voyage with us.
Our journey from the legendary Ha Long Bay to the less-traveled Bai Tu Long Bay will give you a unique experience that other cruises do not offer. On the Athena Cruise you will find yourself surrounded by natural beauty and captivated by the mysterious, ancient, natural wonder of Ha Long Bay. Our friendly and professional staff and crew are dedicated to your safety and enjoyment. We are available 24 hours a day to deliver to you the most luxurious and enjoyable experience on our ship. Whether you seek adventure, luxury, romance, or relaxation, the Athena Cruise will give you the experience of a lifetime
The first day’s itinerary with Athena Cruise Halong bay: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
- 12.30 Boarding time.
- 13.00 Check-in your cabin.
- 13: 15 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
- 13: 30 Enjoy the Buffet Lunch with the best products of the Bay.
- 15:30 Visit the Vung Vieng Floating fishing village. Kayak around the area.
- 16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna for no extra cost.
- 16:30 Relaxing time : the right moment for a massage or to take some pictures of the spectacular sunset in the bay.
- 17:00-18.30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 drink
- 17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
- 19:00 The Gala Dinner is ready in the restaurant. Fill your senses with a selection of Western fusion food and Vietnamese traditional dishes.
- 21:00 Enjoy the Squid Fishing activity.
- Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you.
- Overnight at Cong Do Area
Day 3: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
- 06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck.
- 07:00 The Early Bird Coffee is ready to wake up you
- 07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- Note: there are about 400 steps to get up to the cave.
- 09:00 Check out time.
- Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
- Our staff will transfer your luggage into our lounge for you.
- 09:00 Bill settlement at the reception desk.
- 09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
- 10:45 The boat arrives to the pier.
- In Vietnam we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B)
- Good morning Hanoi then have a breakfast in Intercontinental Hanoi Hotel
- Free time to explore Hanoi city and shopping before leaving the charming city
- Transfer to Noi bai airport then flight out Hanoi for your home or next destination.