Hanoi to Halong Bay La Vela four star cruise: 2 days
Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel offer Hanoi to Halong Bay La Vela four star cruise: 2 days / 1 night, stay with Le Va La Cruise Halong bay. This is new four star, deluxe cruise in Halong bay to discover this natural wonder of the world. A highlight of this tour is our visit to explore Sung Sot Marvelous Cave. The cruise there will pass through magnificent scenery with thousands of limestone islands and islets, You can spend time relaxing on the open-air sundeck to observe the sunset and sunrise and participate in the demonstration cooking class on the deck – to learn to make the traditional cuisine in Vietnam such as spring rolls. The second day of the tour we will cruise to Ti Titop’ a large island where you can take part in interesting activities around the island such as swimming, kayaking and climbing up the concrete stairway to the top of the island for magnificent panoramic views of Halong bay.
Day 1: Hanoi to Halong bay and stay with La Vela Cruise Halong Bay (B,L)
- Impress Travel Team – Halong Tours will pick you up at your hotel then leave Hanoi for Halong bay on a 3.5 to 4 hour drive to Halong bay and Tuan Chau island to board the La Vela Cruise Halong Bay.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to La Vela Cruise
- 12.30: Welcome drink and cruise briefing, safety instructions and cabin check-ins. Your fabulous Halong excursion commences
- 13.30 – 14.30: Enjoy the buffet lunch onboard while the cruise sails through magnificent scenery of this World Heritage Site
- 15.00 – 16.00: Explore Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
- 16.00 – 16.45: Back to the vessel and continue sailing. Enjoy your relaxing time aboard, among the magnificence of the Heritage Site. A wide range of fine wine or spirits are served in the open-air bar on the sundeck.
- 17.30: Participate in La Vela cooking class under the attentive instruction of our top chef, to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
- 19.30: Time for dinner and evening entertainments: bar, spa, squid fishing and more on your overnight cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B,L)
- 6.30: Wake up early to enjoy the stunning sunrise over the Bay. Begin a new day with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck
- 7.00 – 7.30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries will be served onboard
- 7.30 – 8.30: Relax or Visit Titop Island. You can take part in an array of exciting activities: swimming, kayaking, trekking…
- 8.30: Passengers enjoy Vietnamese breakfast while the cruise passes by other beautiful parts of the Bay.
- 10.30: Check out & back to the Tourist Wharf
- 10.30 – 12.00: Set lunch served at 1958 Restaurant on Tuan Chau Island (Applied ONLY for guests booking shuttle bus of La Vela Cruises)
- 12.30: Shuttle bus pick up and back to Hanoi
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE