HANOI – HALONG BAY 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS – 3 STAR HOTEL
HANOI – HALONG BAY: 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Travellers will visit Hanoi capital & Halong bay where are the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. In Hanoi, we will visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. In Halong Bay, we will have a boat trip to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Within 3 days /2 nights of duration is not long enough for travellers to explore all beautiful landscapes around North Vietnam but you will know how is the hidden charm of Vietnam and the beauty of seven natural wonders of the world. Impress Travel will bring the best value to you. Yes, we go!
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR– Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at a Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi.
A street in Hanoi Old Quarter – Hanoi city tours
DAY 2: HALONG – HALONG BAY – HANOI– SMALL GROUP TOUR. (B/L- seafood)
- Good morning Hanoi then enjoy breakfast at hotel.
- 7.45 – 8.30 AM Our team will pick you up at your hotel.
- Then start for the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
- 12h45 – 13h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Harbor. Then embark the day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 16h45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village then sitting in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
- After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
- 16h45: Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on bus to Hanoi.
- 20h30: Arrive at hotel in Hanoi city center.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Stay Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, Cruise in Halong Bay, Seafood lunch & Entrance fees, bamboo boat rowing.
Kayaking in Halong Bay – Halong Tours
DAY 3: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT – DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water,
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 2; Lunch = 02)
- English- speaking guides
- Halong Trip includes lunch, bamboo boat to visit fishing village, cruise, and entrance fee
- Entrance fees
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/ pax/ day). The tip should be collected in advance before tour departure.
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI SELECTED
|Destination ||Hotel Category ||HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE |
|Hanoi ||3-STAR ||THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL – SUPERIOR |
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL –SUPERIOR
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked.
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check-in and late check-out (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check-out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 3), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HANOI TOURS – BOOKING CENTER