Ride on the back of Motorbike to explore Hanoi: 4.5 hours
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, it is the center of culture, economy & tourism in Vietnam & Indochina. The city has a timeless charm from its corners to it’s center there are beauty-spots, such as its many beautiful lakes like Hoan Kiem Lake and West lake, and many more too. its many temples, pagodas & amazing ancient streets, and quarters. Hanoians are also well known for their hospitality and cuisine. Travelers are also amazed by the unforgettable amount of motorbikes, in every corner of the city. Motorbikes are a necessary transportation in Hanoi, forming an integral part of every family unit; rich or poor. Motorbike Taxis – “Xe Om” in Vietnamese are, both, popular & convenient in Hanoi, for local people they are the prefered mode of transport in the city. For travelers to have the real experiences of local culture and life in Hanoi, Impress Travel designs Motorbike Tours to explore Hanoi city, travelers will sit on the back as riders take them to visit the highlights of Hanoi & try to enjoy the foods & beverages of Hanoi Land. Email: email@example.com to book this tour.
- 8.00am: Impress Travel Team will come to pick you from hotel by Motorbike Taxi – Xe Om
- 8.30am: The first place to visit is Hanoi Opera House where to stop for listen tour guide having brief of Hanoi motorbike tour & Hanoi’s history, people & culture information.
- 8.45am: To visit Hanoi old quarter & Hoan Kiem Lake, stop anywhere to take photo, if you want to do.
- 9.15am: Visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex
- 10.30am: Riding to Truc Bach Lake for morning Vietnamese tea, then going to Ngu Xa Village for trying some Vietnamese snacks.
- 10.50am: Take a riding around West lake for the imposing of scenery of Thanh Nien street & stop anywhere to take photos.
- 11.20am: Stop for Lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese Bia Hoi Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals doing lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of Cold Local Beer / Cold Soft Drinks or Tea.
- 12.10pm: We will leave the Bia Hoi Restaurant and find a cafe for a quiet, cool drink.
- 12.30pm: You will have the option for your Tour Guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel. Good bye & see you one day coming back Hanoi with Impress Travel Team.