Hanoi – Bhaya Cruise Halong bay package tour 4 days
Hanoi – Bhaya Cruise Halong bay package tour 4 days give you a rise to explore Hanoi city & explore Halong bay on Bhaya Cruise Halong Bay. Hanoi tours – Impress Travel will welcome you at Noi Bai airport then transfer to Hanoi city center for exploration Hanoi charming city with most highlight here. Then transfer you with 4 hours to discover the natural wonder of the world – Halong bay and stay overnight on Bhaya Cruise Halong Bay.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi & Hanoi city tours (l)
What is included today: Tour guide, hotel, transfer, lunch, entrance fee(s), complementary water
Day 2: HANOI – HALONG BAYDay 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY(B,L)
- 08:00 Start departure from Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:45 Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
- 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
- 15:00 Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left.
- 16:30 Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service.
- 17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
- 17:30 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
- 19:00 Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
- 21:00 Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI
- 06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
- 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.07:45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- 09:00 Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception.
- 09:30 Buffet brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
- 10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
- 15:00 Return to Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI DEPARTURES (b)
- Good morning Hanoi then explore Hanoi city by yourself: Shopping in the old quarter.
- Transfer to Noi Bai Airport for your flight to next visit or flight back home.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE