Amazing Hanoi tours 7D6N to Sapa Ninh Binh Halong
HANOI – SAPA BY CAR – TAM COC – HALONG CRUISE: 7 DAYS
Amazing Hanoi tours 7D6N to Sapa Ninh Binh Halong
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (07 January 2020): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good afternoon, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- Check in hotel (Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00; hotel early check in is NOT included, early check is subject to hotel’s availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request)
- Have a lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Free time & overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 (08 January 2020): HANOI – LAO CAI BY LUXURY BUS – SAPA, VISIT CAT CAT (B/L) (Shuttle Luxury Bus to Sapa)
- Good morning Hanoi and enjoy the buffet breakfast at hotel then proceeding for long driving BY Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam.
- Driving with 295 kilometers from Ha Noi to Sapa by new highway going through 5 provinces and city: Ha Noi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai. With more than 4 hours- driving, you will be arrival Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in Lao Cai Province in northwest Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people we know nothing about. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadasters.
- Check in hotel free at leisure and have a lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and silver-studded jackets. Interact these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 3 (09 January 2020): SAPA – LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI (B, L) (Shuttle Luxury Bus back to Hanoi)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel (Notice, check out time is at 12:00 mid-noon, late check-out is not available, and subject to hotel room availability and upon hotel regulation on late check-out) before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch-friendly communication with ethnic people (the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hour trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunchtime we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After a lovely time here, we will get on the van for 5-hour journey on Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM then have dinner then time at leisure.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 4 (10 January 2020): HANOI- HOA LU – TAM COC (B/L) (Private Tour)
- Good morning, have breakfast at hotel.
- 8:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and transfer to Tam Coc.
- 8:00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11:30 AM: After boat trip, our team will take you to the local restaurant, along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 13:30 PM – 14:30 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Return the Van, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local Chinese-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, lunch, dinner & Entrance fees.
DAY 5 (11 January 2020): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D) (Shuttle Bus from Cruise)
- 8:00 AM:Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi Old Quarter, then transfer to Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin).
DAY 6 (12 January 2020): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) (Shuttle from Cruise)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pick up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise (or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, airport transfer.
Day 07 (13 January 2020): Say Goodbye Hanoi City (B) (Private transfer without guide)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water.
Group size: 04 adults
Special Offer: 530 USD per person based on 4-star Hotel & 4-star Cruise
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa and return to Hanoi.
- Bus round trip to Hanoi – Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 06; Lunch = 06; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request).
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Bike in Tam Coc
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
4-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
|Destination ||Hotel Category ||HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE |
|Hanoi ||4-STAR ||The Light Hotel – Superior |
|SAPA ||4-STAR ||Pistachio Hotel |
|Halong Bay ||4-STAR ||Huong Hai Sealife Cruise – Suite |
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 6), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TOURS – BOOKING CENTER