5 day and 4 night Hanoi to Halong Bay package tour
Hanoi tours – Impress Travel offers Hanoi to Halong Bay‘s duration is 3-4 days including of visit Hanoi city & Halong Bay. The tour package serves you all transfer, English speaking tour guide, good hotel in Hanoi and memorable trip in Halong bay for one day to visit Hanoi City tour and 2 days / 1 night. For Hanoi city tour with full day to visit Ho Chi Minh President Mausoleum Complex, Tran Quoc pagoda and Bat Trang pottery village, Vietnam Ethology Museum, Temple of literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Cyclo tour to visit around the old quarter and have an amazing watching of water puppet show. In Halong bay, we travel and stay with Le Va La Cruise Halong bay, that is new four star, deluxe cruise in Halong bay for the natural wonder of the world’s discovery. To explore Sung Sot Marvelous Cave, the cruise passing by magnificent scenery of the world natural heritages with thousands of limestone islands and islets, relaxing on the opened-air sundeck to observe the sunset and sunrise prospect of Halong bay, participate the demonstration cooking class on the deck – to learn making the traditional cuisine in Vietnam such as spring roll. The second day of Halong bay with the amazing morning in the bay, to visit the big island – Ti Titop where you can take part in the interesting activities around the island such as swimming, kayaking and climbing up on the cement steps to the peak of island for observation to the beautiful prospect of Halong bay’s view.
Day 1: Welcome to Noi Bai airport then transfer to Hanoi City
- Impress Travel – Hanoi Tours Team are standing by at Noi Bai airport with your name sign to welcome you to Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Private transfer bring you to Hanoi City center where for checking in hotel
- Check in the light hotel or the hotel with similar level
- Free time to relax and explore Hanoi city at night.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B,L)
- Good morning Hanoi, the hotel is nearby Hoan Kiem lake where you can walk as exercise in the early morning to explore the daily life of Hanoian for initiating of the day.
- Enjoy the buffet breakfast at the light hotel
- Hanoi tours Team will pick up you from hotel then leaving hotel at 8.00 Am for visit Ho Chi Minh president mausoleum complex such as Ho Chi Minh City’s stilt houses, presidential palace and one pillar pagoda.
- Moving to visit one of the oldest pagoda in Hanoi – Tran Quoc Pagoda where is located in the west lake‘s side.
- Hope on the car to move outside of Hanoi for out-shirt traveling to visit Bat Trang ceramic pottery village (12 km from Tran Quoc)
- Return to Hanoi city center for Vietnamese lunch
- After lunch, we will visit one of most amazing museum Ethology museum where you are possible to understand the identified culture of 54 groups of ethnic people for all Vietnam’s country. The objects will show in-door and out-door those make the interesting stories and exhibition about Vietnam’s culture and people.
- Moving back Hanoi city center for visit the first university of Hanoi, Vietnam as known temple of literature, being as considered the first cradle of education in Vietnam and the theory of Confucianism.
- The last sightseeing to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple is reputed as the heart of Hanoi city, where can talk about the deep-rooted culture and history of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Continue with amazing moving by Cyclo, which is traditional means of transportation in Hanoi since the beginning of the 20th Your experience to sit on cyclo then moving around the old quarter.
- To enclose Hanoi day tour by water puppet show about 1 hour watching before return to hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi to Halong bay and stay with La Vela Cruise Halong Bay (B,L)
- Impress Travel Team – Halong Tours will pick you up at hotel then leaving Hanoi to Halong bay for 3.5 to 4 hour driving to reach up Halong bay at Tuan Chau island. Then boarding on La Vela Cruise Halong Bay.
- 00 – 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to La Vela Cruise
- 30: Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instruction and cabin check-ins. Your fabulous Halong excursion commences
- 30 – 14.30: Enjoy the buffet lunch onboard while the cruise sails passing by magnificent sceneries of the World Heritage Site
- 00 – 16.00: Explore Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
- 00 – 16.45: Back to the vessel and continue sailing. Enjoy your relaxing time aboard, among the magnificence of the Heritage Site. A wide range of fine wine or spirits are served in the open-air bar on the sundeck.
- 30: Participate in La Vela cooking class under the attentive instruction of our top chef, to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
- 30: Time for dinner and evening entertainments: bar, spa, squid fishing and overnight on the cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B,L)
- 30: Wake up early to enjoy the stunning sunrise on the Bay. Begin a new day with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck
- 00 – 7.30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries will be served onboard
- 30 – 8.30: Relax or Visit Titop Island. You can take part in an array of exciting activities: swimming, kayaking, trekking…
- 30: Passengers enjoy Vietnamese breakfast while the cruise passing by other beautiful parts of the Bay.
- 30: Check out & back to the Tourist Wharf
- 30 – 12.00: Set lunch served at 1958 Restaurant on Tuan Chau Island (Applied ONLY for guests booking shuttle bus of La Vela Cruises)
- 30: Shuttle bus pick up and back to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi departure (B)
- Good morning hanoi, Vietnam
- Time for relaxing and breakfast at hotel, free to explore Hanoi and may be shopped around the old quarter nearby the hotel.
- The setting out your fight timetable, Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel Team will punctually come your hotel to transfer you to Noi Bai airport for fly-out.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE