4 days in Northern Vietnam: Hanoi Tam Coc Halong Bay
HANOI – HALONG – TAM COC: 4 DAYS
Travellers will visit Hanoi capital, Halong Bay and Tam Coc where are the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. In Hanoi, we will visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Temple of literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. In Tam Coc, Ninh Binh we will visit the Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and enjoy the boat trip in Tam Coc and discover the countryside. In Halong Bay, we will have a boat trip to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI- HOA LU – TAM COC (B/L)
- Good morning, have breakfast at hotel.
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and transfer to Tam Coc.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temples in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a Luxury bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Return the Van, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Have dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, luxury Bike in Tam Coc, lunch & Entrance fees.
See more Ninh Binh Tours >>>
DAY 3: HALONG – HALONG BAY – HANOI – SMALL GROUP TOUR. (B/L- seafood)
- Good morning Hanoi then enjoy breakfast at hotel.
- 7.45 – 8.30 AM Our team will pick you up at your hotel.
- Then start for the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
- 12h45 – 13h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Harbor. Then embark the day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 16h45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village then sitting in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
- After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
- 16h45: Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on a bus to Hanoi.
- 20h30: Arrive at hotel in Hanoi city center.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Stay Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, Cruise in Halong Bay, Seafood lunch & Entrance fees, bamboo boat rowing.
See more Halong Tours >>>
DAY 4: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT – DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water.
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 3; Lunch = 03)
- English- speaking guides
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Halong Trip includes lunch, bamboo boat to visit fishing village, cruise, and entrance fee
- Entrance fees
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/ pax/ day). The tip should be collected in advance before tour departure.
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI SELECTED
|Destination ||Hotel Category ||HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE |
|Hanoi ||3-STAR ||THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL – SUPERIOR |
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL –SUPERIOR
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked.
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 4), without tour guide with small group tour and with guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TOURS – BOOKING CENTER